lunes, 12 de agosto de 2013

SECOND WEEK AT WORK







This is some of the work I've done at the office. Today was my first official day and it sucked! I didn't do anything only some headshots that I had left to do from Friday (and it was the only fun part of today's job). I talked with one of my co-workers about Doctor Who and that was pretty much it. I spent the whole morning checking Flickr and Facebook; it was a nightmare. I was falling asleep because I only slept like three hours, I was also hungry and bored. Hopefully tomorrow it'll be more profitable (I hope).

Also, I had a very awkward moment with one of my male co-workers. I don't know how to read his attitude but he followed me to were I had my bike and wanted me to go with him to eat lunch. We've only spoken a few times and I've joked around with him a little but I've done that with almost everyone in the office. It was awkward because he's like 18 years old and in the little experience I've had with teenagers and as a former ex-teenager, kids his age are so intense. He said goodbye and then stretched his arms in a very awkward way; he then proceeded to hug me. I was so uncomfortable to be honest, I don't like people to be so close to me especially in a physical way but I didn't want to hurt his feelings or something.

Have you ever had an uncomfortable moment with a co-worker?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario