sábado, 10 de agosto de 2013

PHOTOS THAT REASSURE WHAT I WANT IN LIFE

I'm constantly haunted by the insecurity and violence in my city which at times, influence me to stay at home and do nothing.There's also not a lot of hot spots to visit, so at the end of the day I feel bummed and bored. I take refuge in looking at photos and thinking "Woah, maybe someday I will be able to visit a place like this/do something like this/taste food like this" and I just save those wishes and use them as a triggers for my motivation.

Photo by peter methven
One of the first things I want to take off my list is travel. I want my boyfriend and I to go somewhere, just anywhere. Living in a city like this makes you feel caged at times. I want to know other cities and explore to get to see what it is like to be somewhere else. Learn from other cultures and maybe even another language.

Photo by Hideaki Hamada
I don't want to have kids now but I want to someday. I feel that having a kid it's an adventure on it's own. Getting to teach him/her things, answering their questions, and watching them learn from you and also learning from them. Seeing how ideas grown in them and observing their interpretations and takes on them. I feel that a kid (if you let him/her) can bring a lot of magic into your life.

Photo by S. Tore

Photo by Pat Vogel

Having a nice time with beer or tea. I appreciate having a good talk over beer, coffee or tea mostly because it is always enjoyable to hear wonderful stories while enjoying the wonderful flavor of a good beverage. Over this reunions you get to strenghten relationships and share experiences.
Photo by Tim James
Growing my own garden. Something like this has always made me feel excited. The idea of taking care of plants to get fruits and vegetables is very exciting! I really want to do something like this and be consistent.

These are just of the few things I can think of right now, I will probably keep adding more things to the list and showing examples with photos. I don't know why but I've been planning my life, so it makes me feel excited because now I feel prepared to take all these risks.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario