lunes, 28 de mayo de 2012


Sup! My name is Martha Beatriz, most people call me Martha while just a few use my second name, whatever name you use is fine by me. So, it's been a while since I've been trying to write a blog mostly because whenever I'm lurking the internet I always have something to talk about (most of the time is not very positive). Today I thought "well, why won't you write all your nonsense somewhere and stop bugging your friends/boyfriend with your repetitive rants?", so I listened to that inner voice and decided to make a fresh start.

I'm currently studying Fine Arts in Texas. I'm still a freshman but I'm already old, old enough to have friends that are graduating just now. I enjoy any type of visual art and I'm open to experiment, yet, I'm very lazy and sometimes my lack of creativity gets in the way, blocking my inspiration and work. I decided to spend this summer in an useful way and my choice is, focusing on Photography. While I'm very inclined to draw and do digital illustration, I find photography so free and yet so complicated. The idea of a timeless moment is appealing to me and framing it with my own vision is very attractive.

I don't know if this will work out, if I will succeed, or if I will come up with good pictures someday, I just know that this is going to be another blog with your usual personal rants, inspirational posts, and occasional personal work. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario